What’s In the Box?
The Stockwell Lane Sewing Project Box gives you the joy of sewing or learning how to sew without all of the hassle!
Every delivery gives you…
- Several projects in each box. You can decide to do one, two or all of the projects… it’s up to you!
- All instructions and materials conveniently sent to your door so you have more time to create.
- Quality fabrics, including some from designer lines that you can’t get at your fabric store!
- Pre-punched instruction cards to keep for your project library.
- Exclusive access to online videos & printable content.
- The gift of a sense of accomplishment. You did it! You made time for yourself to nurture your creative soul. Doing the Stockwell Lane projects can help you build skills that will last a lifetime.
Stockwell Lane Sewing Project Boxes make wonderful gifts, and they’re perfect for doing together with friends!
Some projects might be very simple (complete them in under 30 minutes) and some might take a few hours to finish.
Create in Community!
Hi! I’m Meredith. I’m the Sewing Project Curator here at Stockwell Lane.
We all want to making something amazing with our hands but we can’t stand all the hassle of deciding what to make, choosing/buying supplies, and then figuring out how to actually do it! I created this subscription box experience so that we can all enjoy creating without the stress.
It’s more fun to do this together! Be part of the Stockwell Lane community from the very beginning.
Don’t forget to to stop by the Stockwell Lane Blog and say “Hi!”
Read our latest tips, tricks, and musings below.
So much tastier than a box of chocolates! Oh yes! I want to eat you all up! This box of…
I love clothes, so much it hurts.I love making beautiful little things that I can actually use.Nothing gives me more…
Isn’t Valentine’s Day the best holiday? Growing up it was always my favorite. My mom would always surprise us with…