- I love clothes, so much it hurts.
- I love making beautiful little things that I can actually use.
- Nothing gives me more happiness in my space than something I made.
- Making something for people that they love is just warm fuzzy overload.
- Sewing is impressive, I’m like wow, Meredith, you got it together. You finished that 10 minute sewing project. You are a creative goddess.
- Fabric. Touch it. See it. Feel it. Smell it.
- Reason 726…..it gives me goals. I love little goals like finishing this list.
Sewing, a Poem
the hypnotic tapping of the machine
tulle cotton silk wool sateen
beneath my foot the risky pedal
give myself a secret medal
five new colors and aren't I handy
fresh department store window candy
- Reason 8 it’s helping me make friends. Because I finally figured out how to turn on the comments! Why do you love sewing? I’m listening but I’m going to keep working on my list, too.